solutions for challenging
Paul Gibbins Communications (PGC) provides communications solutions for clients in challenging environments. With wide experience in the public and private sector, PGC has worked on various projects on behalf of the United Nations, the US & UK Governments in Sierra Leone, Lebanon, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Kosovo.
Specialising in Reputation and Issues Management, Crisis Communications and Social Media Management, PGC is currently providing PR services for the Maritime sector, including Private Maritime Security and International Sailing.
- Communications Audits - "Communications Grid" preparation, analysis of digital and traditional communications capability.
- Marketing Communications - Marketing Mix analysis, Imagery preparation, Online and Print Advertising, E Flyer preparation, Multi-Media preparation, Conference Sponsorship preparation.
- Public Relations - Press Releases, Op-eds / Industry Viewpoint articles, Interview preparation (TV/Radio/Online &Print).
- Public Affairs - Stakeholder Analysis & Engagement Strategies.
- Digital Communications - establishment of digital platforms and Analytics support to digital platforms.
- Crisis Communications - Media Skills Training, 'Dark Site' preparation, holding lines, lines to take and spokesperson training.
- Communications Strategies - Narratives, Messaging & Target Audience Analysis.
Company Number: 7846963. Registered Office: North Quay House, Sutton Harbour, Plymouth. PL4 0RA
| T: 00 44 (0)1752 588349 | M: 00 44 (0)7805 119159 | W: pgc-global.org | @pgcomms